We have so many reasons to celebrate in 2014, the most exciting of which is our company's 6th anniversary! This milestone would not have been possible without our loyal customers, partners, and employees who are integral to our remarkable growth and expansion. Our core mission remains the same: To provide our customers with the most innovative and highest quality pet products on the market today. We continue to be a global industry leader in adapting and developing the most technologically advanced solutions to common everyday pet problems.
As part of our 6th anniversary commemoration, we are excited to share some of the highlights and honors Dog Gone Smart has received over the past year.
Industry Awards & Accolades
- 2011 International Global Pets Forum Award. Dog Gone Smart was voted as one of the top four pet products companies in the world. I was also chosen as one of five guest speakers to address industry leaders on how Dog Gone Smart introduced nanotechnology to the pet industry during the annual Forum in Barcelona, Spain.
- Dr. Marty Becker's Top Ten Pet Products. America's veterinarian voted Dog Gone Smart as one of the Top 10 pet products at the Global Pet Expo in Orlando, Florida, the largest pet industry show in the U.S.
- "GREEN Spirit" Award for 2012. PET AGE Magazine awarded Dog Gone Smart™ Green with this honor. Dog Gone Smart Green is the world's first completely biodegradable pet bed and crate pad made with all-natural and organic plant materials. Recognized by pet industry trade and consumer media as well as leading consumer mainstream media, as a 'Top Pick' for several years running.
- APA 5-Star Approved by the American Pet Association was awarded to Dog Gone Smart. Approval of a product based on APA Testing and research that insures a product is approved for real world intended usage and is considered safe, humane and as-advertised.
- Dirty Dog Doormat™. One of our best success stories to date, surpassing consumer and retail expectations. Featuring an Advanced Microfiber Technology™ that traps water, mud and dirt instantly, soaking up to seven times its weight in mud and water. It dries five times faster than ordinary doormats and can be machine-washed and dried.
- Aspen Parka.This past year we launched our sporty new wind and waterproof Aspen Parka. The combination of smart design and Dog Gone Smart™ Technology made this jacket a home run for both our retailers and their canine customers.
- Nanosuede- For the first time ever, there is faux suede that stays clean. Our Nanosuede beds feature luxurious faux suede and our Dog Gone Smart Technology. Now there is a plush bed that stays clean and reduces the spread of odor causing bacteria. We also redesigned our best selling quilted jackets to now feature full chest coverage, Nanosuede fabrics, and a higher quality Velcro for a better fit.
- Horse Wear™. Dog Gone Smart's™ new advanced moisture management finish, combines two technologies in one product. The outside is finished with a stain, dirt, and liquid repellent Nanotechnology treatment, while the underside features a wicking function to absorb perspiration, preventing chills and overheating. Both the outside and inside feature our patented bacteriostatic which prevents the growth and spread of bacteria and fungus.
What to look for in 2014...
As part of our year-long celebration, we will be unveiling several new pet bed and apparel designs, colors and styles as well expanding our pet products offering. Stay tuned to see these exciting new products be unveiled throughout the year.
As quality never goes out of style, demand for our pet products continues to grow across the world. Dog Gone Smart looks forward to the challenge of growing and continuing to be the global leader in innovative solution based pet products.
Leave a comment